Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hate Me Twice Today

...You think I am actually a mean, nasty and rotten individual that hates everyone he sees, works with, encounters, dates, etc. Apparently sarcasm and making fun of people, including oneself, has eluded you, but make no mistake, it is you that I honestly hate.

...You have an email address with more than two numbers at the end. You unoriginal loser, can’t you come up with another name/word for your email address that 100 other people don’t have? Is it that complicated? Here’s a suggestion ihateyouif@yahoo.com, oh wait that’s mine and I definitely hate you.

...You send me hate mail because you are personally offended by my hate. You don't know me, I don't know you, why do you care unless you are feeling guilty for something? You apparently are a deserving recipient of my hate.

...You read my hate on Craigslist and completely misunderstood my mission and also think I'm a female or by use of your terminology, a C U Next Tuesday. Ah thank you sir for being a complete moron, I'll C U Next Tuesday at which time I'll hate you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I hate when people respond to emails by adding insertion points into the email I sent them. Don't make me read my own shit twice. Get some creativity.

Doofi said...

ah my grammar critic is a fan of doing this. He also doesn't undertand my irregardless sentence was purposefully incorrect.

jessie said...

i can't believe some idiot was anal enough to actually email you about your grammer! what a nerd.
i do like reading your blog, it's soooo funny.

Doofi said...

Thanks Jesse, it's all meant in good fun. I've been getting a lot of hate mail since posting a couple on craigslist. good times.

Anonymous said...

what happened to the creepy BK guy? and why did i wake up the other day and he was standing at the foot of my bed staring at me?

Doofi said...

the website hosting the creepy king is gone and I can't find another one. that's funny that he was at your bed, he was in my office when i got to work this morning, just standing there, slient and grinning...i'm frightened.

Anonymous said...

the other creepy burger character is Ronald McDonald. C'mon, seriously, a guy dressed up as a clown hanging around little children trying to sell them "happy meals".... Do i need to even continue along with my gutter logic?

-Seacrest out

jessie said...

actually, if you look up the king in photos and save it in your pictures you can go to photobucket.com and open a free account, upload the picture, get the url and paste it into your profile. that way you will be hosting the picture and no worries of it being removed.

elvira black said...

Well, it's inevitable that a "hate" blog will get "hate" mail--would you really want it any other way?

You are hilarious! I luv u even if you hate me! I'm masochistic that way...