Sunday, December 11, 2005

You hate me right round, baby, right round

...You work in a shoe store and ignore me when I'm asking you a question. The one time in my life when I actually want an annoying sales person to help me, you just walk away. Not only did you walk away from me, but later as I was contemplating my hatred of you, you plow me over to get to someone that "looks" like they're about to spend a lot of money. Hey asshole, I'm starting a new job and need a couple pairs of nice new shoes, you just lost out on about $500 bucks and now all your left with is me hating you as I walk out the door.

...You are shopping for shoes and set up camp right in front of the shoes I want to try on. As if I don't hate shopping for shoes enough, you have to be in my way. You are also the same person that just stands in the middle of an aisle, not looking at shoes, not doing anything, except staring up at the ceiling and being hated by me.

...You walk through a door and immediately stop when you get on the other side. You in your bubble of a world. You obviously saw the person right in front of you keep on moving, you can't be that self centered to not notice OTHER PEOPLE. Move on sir it is time for me to hate you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S A TIME FOR CHEER AND A TIME FOR JOY AS O THY CHRISTMAS IS HERE...

AND YOUR STILL HATE'N ???

I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL

elvira black said...

Now isn't that special?

Doofi said...

Christmas? Cheer? Joy? Are you twelve? Is Santa coming next weekend? Yes let us pleeeease celebrate the shortest day of the year which means the days get longer, leaving more time for me to hate.