Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hate will get you like a case of anthrax

…You call the wrong number and I tell you that you have the wrong number, but then you don’t believe me. Why would I just make this up? I obviously don’t know you and don’t want to speak to you. Is this a joke, could it be those stupid guys that would crank call people? Shouldn’t it be prank call? Shouldn’t it be I hate you?

...You are the maintenance guy that come into the stall next to me to refill the toilet paper, opens the dispenser, which then looks right into my stall. So you can obviously tell I'm sitting in there, you can see me, then you open that dispenser and you are looking directly at me, in the eye, then I say, do you mind? Your stupid response is "I'm maintenance". Yeah, well I'm pooping and I'm hating you.

…You send me something by email on the day you said you would and start the email with “as promised”. Oh well just pat yourself on the back, congratutlations to me. I gave myself 10 days to do something and I actually did it, I can’t believe it, I’m just the best and I’m just hated.

…You call girls dude. Dude, you’ve got it all wrong here, as soon as you refer to a girl as dude, all chances for sex immediately go out the window and that’s not what you want to happen. Not to mention that a dude refers to a dude which is a guy, get it? You see boys have a penis, girls have a vagina, there is a difference and there is a hate.

…You regularly check into classmates.com. You got an email from them, you went on there to stalk your high school girlfriend, then you actually paid the money to join? Ouch, I’m sure things will pick up for you soon. How long ago did you graduate? Let it go man, what’s even worse is when you put your picture up there, just to let everyone know how much you are hated.

…You schedule a Monday morning meeting. So this meeting is pointless enough as it is, but then you have to go and ruin my entire week by making it at 8AM on a Monday morning? You suck and serve no functional purpose other than being a victim of my hate.

No comments: