Monday, May 15, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand hates

...You are the person that for whatever reason is incapable of throwing paper towels in the trash can in the bathroom at work.


...You are the person that threw the paper towel to no garbage can when I secretly replaced your regular garbage with nothing and moved it to the other side.


...You are the person that caught on to my trickery, yet still continued to miss the garbage can every single time. Why did you even bother aiming for the trash when it was moved? Just throw it whever you feel like it, in fact I'm going to start throwing mine in your office, if I only found out who you are.

...You are the person that disrupts the natural order of waste disposal when exiting the bathroom. This is how it is supposed to be, but apparently my expectations are too high...

...but not to high to hate you.

No comments: