Wednesday, August 30, 2006

When the dogs begin to hate her

...You are an ATM and give me only 50's. I realize I'm a balla, but seriously no one even accepts 50's. What the hell am I supposed to with these? I guess it will keep me from spending money, but it won't keep me from hating you.

...You don't accept 50's. Seriously? You don't want actual money? How can a 20 be the highest bill accepted, nothing even costs less than a 20? That's my daily toll just for living in NY, just to wake up you have to pay 20 bucks, I've recently begun throwing a 20 out my window in the morning, but now I have to throw a 50 out my window and a hate.

...You make a movie that takes place in the future, but you set it maybe 10 years ahead and suddenly in that 10 year period, we live with aliens, are chryongenically frozen, have flying cars, colonies on mars, and everyone is hated.

...You work at a doctor's office and call out my name from a list and somehow butcher it so bad that my first name becomes grease. GREASE? G-R-E-G, not a hard word to say, especially when 4 clearly written letters become 18 letters. I'm not even going to try to recreate what was said for my last name, let's just say that it contained not one of the same letters as my last name, although she may have said, I am hated.

...You work in a pharmacy where I am trying to get one of my 100 new placebo prescriptions filled and you tell me I shouldn't take medicines from doctor because they get a cut everytime I fill a prescription. Not just that, but you know, you didn't need to write down you number and give me your schedule for the next 3 weeks. I mean, I love tatoo's that run up the side of women's necks and all, but you have the same name as my sister, but unlike her, you are hated.

...You ask me how my week off is going. Um, have you looked out the window? It's been raining every single day that I haven't been working, how does that sound to you? Fan-fucking-tastic I bet. How about Fan-fucking-hated.

...You refer to sex as making love. Okay, there is nothing more creepy than calling sex making love. Foreigners are the biggest offenders of this, they've seen to many American movies I guess. I don't care if you've been married for 20 years or just had some fun last saturday, never, ever, ever refer to sex as making love, lest ye be hated.

No comments: