Friday, August 03, 2007

The hating is on the wall

...You used to read and comment on this blog, but now seem to have disappeared like a fart in the wind. Just because there have been some creative constraints and bouts of hater's block, doesn't mean you abandon hate. For a while there, the culture of hate was being nurtured, now, you're all gone, on to bigger and better hate, but please people, spread the gospel of hate, bring the haters back. While this sounds desparate I'm sure, I just want to see more hate in people's lives and more hate in you.

5 comments:

Sam said...

Maybe some dirty photos would help.

Sam said...

By the way, I just looked at your profile. Do you really like Clay Aiken? That might be scaring people away.

Doofi said...

I hate you if you read my profile and are seemingly a reader of the blog, yet do not infer that I am not actually a fan of Clay Aiken or kelly clarkson or avril or any other like music, except I am in reality a fan of kelly clarkson and avril and of hate.

Sam said...

I hate you if you do not understand sarcasm in response to sarcasm.

Doofi said...

touche